Fell of the wagon on day 25

Tigerblood

So I make it 25 days and then I cheat. I had so many successes this month by saying no to all the holiday treats.  A moment of weakness then turned into a day of sugar indulgences.  I felt the difference the next day. Unable to get out of bed and feeling tired all day. I could beat myself up over it but I am glad it happened. It has served as reinforcement for me to continue Whole 30 as a way of life and not just a temporary diet. I'm down 11.5 pounds so far and I finally see hope in losing the weight that has troubled me since puberty. 

On 12/23/2016 at 8:00 PM, Tigerblood said:

So I make it 25 days and then I cheat. I had so many successes this month by saying no to all the holiday treats.  A moment of weakness then turned into a day of sugar indulgences.  I felt the difference the next day. Unable to get out of bed and feeling tired all day. I could beat myself up over it but I am glad it happened. It has served as reinforcement for me to continue Whole 30 as a way of life and not just a temporary diet. I'm down 11.5 pounds so far and I finally see hope in losing the weight that has troubled me since puberty. 

Okey dokey. I was waiting for someone to bite your line.

I can give you the Ernest Hemingway version.

Image result for photos ernest hemingway Be Brief

Be brief. 

Image result for photos ernest hemingway Be Brief

Wait until after the holidays and reassess...after all, there's no such thing as a Whole 365.  

Archived