Hoping to lose weight this time......

Mygirlmae

I know this is not a diet but.... I will be starting my 3rd Whole30 next month. Of course I have reaped the W30 benefits- no hot flashes, better sleep, slaying the sugar dragon. I just can not seem to lose any weight. I exercise 4 to 5 times a week. I'm 5'3 and weigh 145. Any suggestions?

I wish I could help but I'm in the same boat.  Worse, actually, because I'm 5'6" and almost 190.  It sucks.  I'm also gaining weight while doing this, which I know because in addition to the Whole 30 I'm also going to weight watchers meetings and seeing a personal trainer (they both weigh me weekly).  I really don't know what more I can be doing, yet my results are the opposite of what they should be.

I've already gotten spanked for saying I use My Fitness Pal!  But..I'm in the same boat-this is the reason I'm doing this eating plan.  I've been stuck at the same weight forever.  BUT, maybe now that you're experienced at it, you need to look at calories?  Since you work out, you may need more or you could be over compensating for the workouts? Just ideas...Hope you find your way! 

Archived