Hello!

First time poster and starting day 16 of my first Whole30. It has been EXTREMELY helpful for me to read through other users NSVs, so I thought I'd share a bit of my own:

1. Less bloat! I knew prior to Whole30 that I am pretty sensitive to gluten and by day 4 my belly bloat was significantly less.

2. No more aching joints! Prior to Whole30 anytime I would gluten myself, I would have lots of swelling and pain in my hands, wrists and elbows. It's gone!

3. Stabilized energy levels! I was suffering from a roller coaster of energy dips and highs and those have pretty much stablized.

4. Feeling more control over my food choices! This has ALWAYS been an issue for me as I love to live a "Treat Yo Self" kind of lifestyle and LOVE to eat, but I'm REALLY enjoying all my Whole30 meals and actually look forward for a giant plate of roasted Kale with my dinner. 

5. Immediately energized upon waking up! I am a snooze button addict and getting out of bed has been much easier.

The hardest part of this journey so far has been, to be honest, no cheese and no alcohol, both of which I will be slowly reintroducing to see how my body responds once my 30 days are up. Still resisting stepping on the scale, but I'm really starting to feel my clothes fitting differently and even my posture improving. 

Very excited to see more NSVs (and possible scale changes:) ) on day 31. Thanks for reading!!

Archived