Day 29...Almost there!

Jacan202

This is my 3rd Whole30, but I actually feel the best about this one. As many have read, it's harder to complete a subsequent Whole30 than it is to complete the first. Unfortunately, I had let myself slide back into old habits after about a year or so of being about 80/20 compliant, so for this round, I had to really jump back on the horse. The biggest effect I've noticed this time is my cleaner, smaller gut. It feels SO good to feel good inside. Although I'm not sure how much weight I've lost, yet, I'm sure I've lost a few pounds. More importantly, I just plain feel better physically, and I sleep a ton better. I'm a teacher who likes my glass or two of wine every night, so cutting that out was REALLY tough, but I've done it! I'd be lying if I said I can't wait to have a glass, but I also don't want to go back to the nightly glass or two. I can now see how sluggish and blah it made me feel AND how much that added to my fluffy middle. I'm not usually one to post in a forum, but by doing this, I'm hopeful it will be a reminder of where I was, where I am now and where I will be in the future. I feel great and want to keep it that way! 

Archived