Brand new...Starting February 20!

Jackie Warmolts

Hey I'm Jackie and I will be starting the whole30 in a week. I read the program once and have been reading it through again and signing up for everything to get myself ready. I will be purchasing the books on Monday! I have a husband and 2 daughters. Not sure how well the hubby will do lol. He'll be eating what I make for dinner and he takes the left overs for lunch the next day. He will probably still have his usual snacks and drinks. Hopefully he'll come on board with me eventually!!

Hi Jackie, want to buddy up? I'm restarting (after failing Day 2 :D) Feb. 20. I haven't read anything, my mom talked me into it and I'm using RealPlans to tell me what to do. I have 3 sons who are generally good eaters but my husband works out of town so I don't have to worry about feeding him. I'm sure I could learn a lot from *your* reading, and maybe offer encouragement and ideas back from RealPlans? Let me know! Welcome either way! 

Sure, though I've heard reading and planning is key so I don't know how that will work. What is real plans? Is that the site they have? For planning food? I read the whole site. My books comes tomorrow! I'm excited. I hope I'm able to read everything before shopping.  Or at least be able to get meal prepped while reading. Well see. 

Archived