Gallbladder attack

RandiW

Hey all, 

I finished my W30 on Jan 31st and have been "riding my bike" ever since. Did reintros and things went mostly ok. Discovered some minor things, but mostly discovered too much at once or two many things at once will make me feel like crap. 

I've been eating lunch and bfast w30 compliant and maybe eating something small non-compliant with dinner. But last night, as I was eating a lateish dinner (I work late), I started getting sudden abdominal pains. Mostly upper right quadrant, but also some on the left. Persistent achey pain, sometimes moving helped, sometimes it didn't. I've never had a gallbladder attack before, but this was definitely one. I took an advil and drank a cup of hot water with ACV in it and the pain calmed down after about 10-15 minutes. It's gotta be all the eggs I'm eating. Yesterday I had 2-3 eggs for bfast, an egg mixed in to a batch of zucchini fritters I made, an egg in the mayo I made, and because I was in a pinch with dinner, another 2-3 eggs for dinner. 

Pretty much for the last month and a half I've been eating at least 3, if not more eggs a day. How do other people handle this? Supplements? Regular ACV? I'm thinking of putting a tablespoon in my daily water bottle just to prevent another attack. It's funny because  I had blood work run and my cholesterol panel is SO MUCH BETTER with this diet, but now of course my gallbladder is unhappy. 

Ideas?

Archived