Start date Monday, March 13, 2017

Sherrod

@AmisOtis, good job at the restaurant! 

I had a good weekend. I had a meeting on Saturday morning that was a breakfast potluck, so I brought a sweet potato casserole so I'd have something to eat. I didn't bring any home - everyone devoured it! Most of the other offerings were non-compliant but I did eat some ham & some fruit. 

I made a new-to-me recipe this weekend - Zuppa Toscana. This is a lovely, creamy potato soup that you can load up with greens. I've been eating it by the bowlful all weekend while lying to my (non-Whole30-ing) girlfriend - "It's awful, you won't like it, it's full of kale." More for me.... 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone! Been a while so I thought I would write in. Last week my kid came down with the stomach flu, horrible thing it is. And then yes...I got it! Ugh it was awful. Needless to say I fell off the wagon and spent a day eating dry toast just couldn't stomach anything else. Sniff have to start all over. Have decided my new start date will be April 1st. What can you do, c'est la vie! Good luck to all of you, you are all doing great! 

Archived