Introduction

jennrsiegel

Today is day one for me - I have been following a paleo-like plan for about 3 months now and have lost about 30lbs - about 30 more to go. Over the past 3 months I have been getting more and more serious about how I eat and figured this was a good time to try the Whole30. I know I will struggle with cheese - love my cheese!!!

I am asking for a bit of advice. My work schedule is kind of hectic - up at 4am, on the train by 6 for a 2 hr commute, back on train by 4:30 and home by 7 at the lastest. I have no thyroid (cancer took it last year) so must take replacement and therefore cannot eat for an hour after I take my pill - so no breakfast immediately. I usually pack my breakfast and lunch with me and eat breakfast when I get to work. I don't seem to have a problem finding different breakfasts to pack ( love love eggs!) but am starting to struggle with lunches.

Any ideas for easy to pack lunches? I prefer hot food (makes me feel more satisfied - wierd I know) and have access to a microwave at work. Any ideas that are quick to pack - I don't pack the night before - I just don't and it won't change. Need something I can throw together in the morning while making breakfast.

Thanks!

• Moderators

Make extra supper and pack the extra as lunch the next day.

Losing 10 pounds per month is very fast weight loss. The chances of you losing another 30 in three months is poor, so be prepared for your body composition to start changing more slowly.

Archived