ldmcnielwhole30log

ldmcniel

I haven't been logging as much, and I can definitely feel myself losing steam so hopefully keeping myself more accountable will help. I didn't really plan out meals this last week, which I think may be why I'm losing steam. I'm not very creative with meals unless they're already planned out, so I've just been bored with my food. I guess I'll make a plan today with the food I have available. I probably won't have to do much shopping because I bought a ton of produce and meat last time. I had dreams last night about ice cream and cookies and all sorts of goodies. :rolleyes:

I need to get back to logging and looking at the forum again. I'm getting bored, and I'm just kind of over it. We have a cross country move coming up in a month, which will give me time to do my full reintroduction, but I am worried about traveling for so long and keeping to my new diet plan. So now on top of being tired of the food I've been eating, I'm dealing with going through all our stuff and trying to sell the majority of it. I haven't been using a meal plan, and I know I need to. I always feel more in control when I have a plan in place. Maybe that's what I'll do tomorrow....

• 2 weeks later...

Reintroduction day 1!

natural sweeteners 

i decided to do a separate day for natural sweeteners because I'd like to know how they affect my mood and my cravings. 

Morning: coffee with nutpod creamer & stevia -- I really didn't like the aftertaste of the stevia. I also haven't had coffee for the majority of my whole30, and I just wasn't a fan of how I felt today. I was very thirsty and had pain in my shoulder that I used to get pre-whole30. Later in the day my husband said I seemed distant, and I know I crashed from the coffee. So I think I'm saying no coffee or stevia, unless I just really want a mocha, and I can honestly say it's worth it  

evening: banana & almond butter with honey -- we'll see how I feel tomorrow...

That banana with almond butter and honey was delicious. This morning though, my hip is twinging when I walk, and standing for a while is causing my feet to get pins and needles, which hasn't happened probably since I started the whole30. It's not even something I had realized had gone away until it happened this morning. I'll be interested to see if my RLS symptoms are worse tonight, as they have all but gone away in the last month. 

Archived