Put in wrong start date

CarrieSap

I put in the wrong start date - should have been today June 11 but I put in June 10. Yesterday I received my day one email but I was not able to find anywhere were I could change the date. While I was messing around I hit the restart challenge button so it would start again today but now I am not getting the "day one emails". Not sure if I messed up the subscription to that. I did pay for it so I would like to get them. Could not find any tech help on the site either. Anyone have any ideas? I appreciate any help! Excited to officially start day 1!

• Moderators
3 hours ago, CarrieSap said:

I put in the wrong start date - should have been today June 11 but I put in June 10. Yesterday I received my day one email but I was not able to find anywhere were I could change the date. While I was messing around I hit the restart challenge button so it would start again today but now I am not getting the "day one emails". Not sure if I messed up the subscription to that. I did pay for it so I would like to get them. Could not find any tech help on the site either. Anyone have any ideas? I appreciate any help! Excited to officially start day 1!

You can email [email protected] and they'll fix it up for you :)

Archived