Change in Cycle - Amazed - possibly TMI

NewStart2014

I have to say that I've noticed a considerable change in my mood and in my physical symptoms when it comes to my cycle.

10 to 14 days before I could always expect seriously painful breasts, the day before bad tummy cramps and 7 days before to 7 days after I could always expect to be knarky, and just down right pissed off with anything that breathed. My husband and sons would usually time it to take off to do "mens business" when I was Due.

However, this time, no painful breasts, I have only been a little bit knarky today (the day after) but I'm seriously noting some fantastic results.

I'm wondering what your experiences here have been, did you notice a difference? Did it last? Did it vary from one ovary to the other?

I'm interested to find out your input. It seems really strange to me after having this trouble for 25+ years.

Isn't it awesome? I haven't had sore breasts or PMS bloating at ALL since doing my Whole30 (and continuing to eat 95% clean).

I've always been able to feel myself ovulate (cramping on one side of my abdomen that alternates every month), and that hasn't gone away since cleaning up my diet, but pretty much everything pertaining to my cycle has improved. Yet another reason to eat good food... :)

Isn't it awesome? I haven't had sore breasts or PMS bloating at ALL since doing my Whole30 (and continuing to eat 95% clean).

I've always been able to feel myself ovulate (cramping on one side of my abdomen that alternates every month), and that hasn't gone away since cleaning up my diet, but pretty much everything pertaining to my cycle has improved. Yet another reason to eat good food... :)

Yes awesome for sure! I'm the same as you with the ovulating...I used to have to take pretty heavy duty medication at that time to and some months would even have to leave work.

I'm loving eating great food!

That's really interesting, and I hope that I have similarly marked improvements to look forward to. I was eating probably 75% Whole30-style last month and found that there was next to no pain or irritability before my period when usually I have a good few days of it. Strangely the period itself was worse than usual but it did coincide with the start of my proper Whole30 when I felt quite rough in general, so...

I'm used to popping painkillers like smarties and losing the odd day of work each month, so your story gives me hope!

Archived