Starting 24th July 2017

jmg0102

My high school best friend is about to start her second round and convinced me to join her.  I'm currently taking migraine preventers which has caused me to consume huge amounts of food each day over the last months and my weight has ballooned quickly.  8 months ago I started doing our local 5km Parkrun, but now it seems too hard.  I'm sure I could walk it but running?  In this short amount of time that's off the list...  It's time to take control and stop this downward spiral.  I thought Whole 30 would be a great way to do that as I am a busy working mum of 4 and don't have time to track and count calories.

Hope there are others out there who will join with me.

#Nervous #Expectant #Hopeful #Icandoit

I'm starting today too! This is my second round (my first one was this spring) and I loved the way I felt last time, which is why I'm doing it again. When I started Whole30 last time, it was because I'd gained weight from an antidepressant and I so desperately wanted to shed that extra weight. I totally understand the downward spiral. I hope you regain control and that we can support each other! 

I have no ability to moderate my sugars, apparently, LOL, so here I am again. I really do prefer the healthy, clean way my body feels when I'm NOT addicted to sugar. :)

My husband and I started today too! This is my first time so trying to get around as many supporters as I can to help keep me motivated when it gets tough. Looking forward to feeling great as I have noticed lately I have felt much more sluggish - high stress at work has resulted in me consuming more wine and added sugars. Trying to kick those habits and reset.

Archived