30 Days and Feeling Great

Barb Owens

Hi All,

I haven't done my best by logging in and keeping up with you all but....I did complete my 30 Days!  I took a lot out of this Whole30.  I shed 10 lbs and now have 10 to go.  I also kicked my coffee cream to the curb.  I no longer crave coffee....well cream...... and that was one of my most difficult give ups.  I came to find out I enjoyed the cream, not the coffee.  I am now a hot tea drinker.  I also look at every ingredient before buying anything off the shelf! And Last....  I was a grazer during the day and a snacker at night when watching TV.  No longer do I do this (as it wasn't permitted) but I will stick to this positive habit.  It was a very bad habit and added weight!  

Thanks Whole30 I did it!!!!

Congrats!!! That's awesome Barb!
I understand the struggle with the coffee and cream. Whole30 really helped me open my eyes and understand why I don't need cream/sugar/chocolate/flavors with a delicious cup of black coffee. (my vice)
Good luck on the second half of your journey and I hope you are able to conquer your challenge with grace and ease!
10LBS! WOOTWOOT! 

12 hours ago, biglasheswidehips said:

Congrats!!! That's awesome Barb!
I understand the struggle with the coffee and cream. Whole30 really helped me open my eyes and understand why I don't need cream/sugar/chocolate/flavors with a delicious cup of black coffee. (my vice)
Good luck on the second half of your journey and I hope you are able to conquer your challenge with grace and ease!
10LBS! WOOTWOOT! 

Thanks so much and I hope you achieve every goal you are after!  Many happy days to you!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived