New Family Adventure

Hunter4

Our family of 4 is going to start this journey Sept. 1.  Our pediatrician encouraged us to do this for one of our children to see if there are any food sensitivies that are affecting some things in his life.  We knew it would be super difficult to do this on his own so we're going to do it together!  Our kids are 10 and 5 and love dairy so this is going to be a challenge!  Thankfully, though, we homeschool so providing them the right foods will be easier.  If you have any helpful hints for kids or recipes that are awesome, please send them our way!

17 hours ago, Hunter4 said:

Our family of 4 is going to start this journey Sept. 1.  Our pediatrician encouraged us to do this for one of our children to see if there are any food sensitivies that are affecting some things in his life.  We knew it would be super difficult to do this on his own so we're going to do it together!  Our kids are 10 and 5 and love dairy so this is going to be a challenge!  Thankfully, though, we homeschool so providing them the right foods will be easier.  If you have any helpful hints for kids or recipes that are awesome, please send them our way!

I can't think of any off the top of my head, but I know I have seen a lot from bloggers who share kid friendly whole30 recipes - you might google that and see what comes up!! Good luck :) 

Archived