My first whole30 of 2018

Sara M Clark

Hello ,

I'm a very excited today to begin my first whole 30 of 2018. I have struggled again with my eating for over 2 years now. I have been going back and forth between the same 20 lbs. I'm so ready to take control back and to feel better. I have been again making  one excuse after another. I'm turning 36th in March and I'm ready to ring in this birthday feeling strong again.

Breakfast- steamed mix veggies, 2- eggs a little egg whites cooked in coconut oil and a chicken apple sausage sums choice

exercise- 30 mins of cardio ( arc trainer and elliptical )

18 hours ago, Sara M Clark said:

Hello ,

I'm a very excited today to begin my first whole 30 of 2018. I have struggled again with my eating for over 2 years now. I have been going back and forth between the same 20 lbs. I'm so ready to take control back and to feel better. I have been again making  one excuse after another. I'm turning 36th in March and I'm ready to ring in this birthday feeling strong again.

Breakfast- steamed mix veggies, 2- eggs a little egg whites cooked in coconut oil and a chicken apple sausage sums choice

Great job! I started again as well. Jan 2nd was my first day and this will be my third Whole 30 since 2016. Im like you ready to take back control.

19 hours ago, Sara M Clark said:

Hello ,

Lunch- I had a banana , chicken apple sausage and the rest of the steamed mixed veggies

Dinner- I made the whole30 chicken nuggets with mash potatoes and steamed mixed veggies. MY kids loved the chicken nuggets. I plan to make a big batch of them for my kids to take for school lunches. I had enough left overs for all three of my kids to pack them today.  

I felt pretty good all day yesterday. I had a very busy day. I worked until 1 then went to the chiropractor  for my lower back pain. Ran home and did a quick pick up before my kids got home. Made dinner then it was off to gymnastics for my daughter. Then we got home and I got my kitchen picked back up. Then it was  showers.  Read with my kids for an hour . All in all a great to start to this journey.

56 minutes ago, deecorrea said:

Great job! I started again as well. Jan 2nd was my first day and this will be my third Whole 30 since 2016. Im like you ready to take back control.

Thank you!! I look forward to hearing your journey throughout the month. It is always nice to be able to compare stories and recipes. I wish you the best of luck. We can do this. We have done it before and we will do it again. NO excuse in 2018 ;-)

Archived