Back Pain

This is the second Whole30 I've done and I've experienced lower back pain both times.  If this is normal or if there is something I can do to ease the uncomfortableness (is that a word?) I'd love to know.  I am not on any medications at all and have taken nothing to alleviate the pain because I really prefer not to.  Is there something I should add to my diet?  Is it my kidneys?  Inquiring minds (mine) want to know.  :-)

Thanks.

No difference in physical activity.  Both times it has started about the sixth day.  No change in fluid intake.  I do and have always drank plain iced tea throughout the day.  No change in urination.  Other than the back pain, I have no ill effects whatsoever.  I was cranky on day 6 but that was due to lack of sleep the night before more than anything.  I feel pretty freaking great otherwise!

but how much fluid are you drinking? also, that's a lot of caffeine for your body to be processing! but kudos to you if it works for you.  if you're not drinking half your body weight in oz (so a 125lb person should drink at least 62.5 oz of water a day), try upping it and see if anything changes. But regardless, I might check in with your dr just in case! 

Archived