Whole30 and breastfeeding

Hey guys!  My name is Jennifer and I’m about to start another whole30 journey and I’m a little worried this time.  I am strictly breastfeeding my 5 week old son and I’ve heard of some mama’s seeing a drop in their breast milk supply while on the whole30. Have any of you done a whole30 while breastfeeding and if so what did you do to make sure your milk supply stayed up?? Thanks!!

• Administrators
Just now, JennyCaughron said:

Hey guys!  My name is Jennifer and I’m about to start another whole30 journey and I’m a little worried this time.  I am strictly breastfeeding my 5 week old son and I’ve heard of some mama’s seeing a drop in their breast milk supply while on the whole30. Have any of you done a whole30 while breastfeeding and if so what did you do to make sure your milk supply stayed up?? Thanks!!

@JennyCaughron - did you go into the forum you're posting in here and take a look at some threads that already exist? There is tonnes of information about supply and drop, what breastfeeding people should be eating, when and how much and things you can do to increase. Take a read around before we type it all out again.

• Administrators
Just now, JennyCaughron said:

Thank you ladyshanny for replying.  I am getting use to this forum and hadn’t stumbled upon that topic yet.  I will play around on it some more ☺️

Hi Jenny, I've attached a screen shot. The same place you were to press "Create New Topic" has three of the same concern about halfway down the page.

BF.jpg

Archived