Meal prepping ideas?

AGL94

I am starting my first whole30 in about a week. I’m super busy with work, grad school, internship... so I am hoping to prep food for a week at a time all at once. In your experiences what food lasts the best? I need to bring lunch and dinner with me 4/5 work days because I am gone 8:30am- 9:30pm. What foods are easy to make and store for the whole week? How long do most cooked meals last you? Just looking for some ideas!! I don’t mind eating the same thing for lunch all week etc.

thanks!! :) 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, AGL94 said:

I am starting my first whole30 in about a week. I’m super busy with work, grad school, internship... so I am hoping to prep food for a week at a time all at once. In your experiences what food lasts the best? I need to bring lunch and dinner with me 4/5 work days because I am gone 8:30am- 9:30pm. What foods are easy to make and store for the whole week? How long do most cooked meals last you? Just looking for some ideas!! I don’t mind eating the same thing for lunch all week etc.

thanks!! :) 

Have you spent any time looking around the forum for other conversations about this topic?  Most people work during the day and even a great deal of people work 12 hour shifts and have to eat 2-3 meals at work so there's a lot of discussion around this already on the forum.  Google is the easiest way to search so google 'whole30 brown bag lunch' or 'whole30 picnic' or 'whole30 easy prep' or any other search term you can think of and usually you get forum posts first.

Archived