Whole 30 First Timer Starting Today Feb 12th!

Ms Blackmon

Alright! I am committing and not quitting! My roommate is making the first week easy for me. We shopped and meal prepped yesterday. She has done the Whole 30 before and took on the first week since I was a little more poutey faced about it and am not the biggest fan about cooking. All I have to do this week is eat. She is making breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. All I have to do is pack my lunch.

Let's see how this goes. I bought the day by day journal, the whole 30 cookbook, and the how not to die book. 

BTW. Shopping yesterday was hard. Everything has sugar in it! Even my favorite Goya Coconut Water! 

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Ms Blackmon said:

Alright! I am committing and not quitting! My roommate is making the first week easy for me. We shopped and meal prepped yesterday. She has done the Whole 30 before and took on the first week since I was a little more poutey faced about it and am not the biggest fan about cooking. All I have to do this week is eat. She is making breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. All I have to do is pack my lunch.

Let's see how this goes. I bought the day by day journal, the whole 30 cookbook, and the how not to die book. 

BTW. Shopping yesterday was hard. Everything has sugar in it! Even my favorite Goya Coconut Water! 

What is the 'how not to die' book? 

Also, coconut water is for athletes, folks that work outside and for a splash in water for flavor, not for drinking straight as it's technically a fruit juice which is not recommended.

Archived