Coconut Milk

Amber1210

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Amber1210 said:

So I JUST added the Coconut Milk to the slow cooker recipe (Pg 233) for the full cook time (7-8 on low) rather stirring in after the cook time. NOT a morning person. 

Did I just ruin my dinner? 

I don't think so... hard to say not being there but I've made soups with coconut milk that I've cooked or reheated or frozen and reheated and there's nothing wrong with them... possibly you'll lose some of the coconut flavor but I'm sure with a little ingenuity you can probably re-season to taste when you get home... add more coconut, more spices etc... I'm sure it will be fine - maybe not exactly like it's supposed to be but I dont' see how it would be 'ruined'

6 hours ago, SugarcubeOD said:

I don't think so... hard to say not being there but I've made soups with coconut milk that I've cooked or reheated or frozen and reheated and there's nothing wrong with them... possibly you'll lose some of the coconut flavor but I'm sure with a little ingenuity you can probably re-season to taste when you get home... add more coconut, more spices etc... I'm sure it will be fine - maybe not exactly like it's supposed to be but I dont' see how it would be 'ruined'

THANK YOU! 

Archived