My Whole30

I started my day with 2 eggs with spinach and broccoli cooked in muffin tins. Then I proceeded to cook chicken breast, boneless pork loin, and ny strip steaks to prepare for my week.

For lunch I had chicken and oven baked zucchini.

For dinner I had steak and a salad with cauliflower, tomatoes, and black olives topped with a homemade oil and vinegar dressing. Then later I had a grapefruit (for the first time without a sweetener!)

And of course lots of water since I given up my midday soda.

Day 2 went pretty well. I have eggs with broccoli and spinach. Later a grapefruit. For lunch I had cauliflower, tomatoes, black olives, and carrots drizzled with homemade dressing. Also several slices of chicken breast. I had tuna fish with celery later in the day. I went out with friends later. I had a cobb salad with avocado. I even went to the movies and did not have any popcorn, first time ever!

Keep an eye on those Lara bars, I think only certain ones are compliant. I'm guessing a peanut butter one would not be -- assuming it has peanuts. I believe the chocolate coconut chew one is ok, the ingredients are dates, almonds, walnuts, unsweetened cocoa and unsweetened coconut.

Archived