First Whole 30 round!

LissaSue

Hello there everyone! I'm getting geared up to start my very first Whole 30 round on Monday the 23rd, and I'm definitely feeling that "frexcited" feeling they mentioned in the book! Lol. My meal plan/prep and grocery lists are ready for the week and I'm anxiously awaiting all the label reading coming up tomorrow. I'm doing this to hopefully help in being a kidney donor for my mom in the future. 

34 minutes ago, whole30minutes said:

I have no friends doing this with me so I will likely be relying heavily on this forum

I am the only one in my family doing this right now. I'm kind of forcing dinners on everyone right now most nights because I don't want to cook twice lol. Here's hoping we can recruit by example!

6 hours ago, whole30minutes said:

I am on day 5 (Sunday 4/22) and it’s my first time!! I have no friends doing this with me so I will likely be relying heavily on this forum. 

5 hours ago, LissaSue said:

I am the only one in my family doing this right now. I'm kind of forcing dinners on everyone right now most nights because I don't want to cook twice lol. Here's hoping we can recruit by example!

Same here! I have not one doing this with me.

Archived