How to stay motivated

Cab1126

so I started the Whole 30 on Sunday with a friend, I was excited about having some accountability and also someone to “embrace the suck” with me. We’re on day 4, I’m feeling great (aside from a little bit of digestive suck, which I’ve read is normal); but apparently the friend I started with is over it and came to my desk eating some candy to tell me she was done with the Whole 30 26 days early. 

I’d really like to keep going, I feel like I’ve only got a few more days to get over the suck hump .. plus, I do feel pretty good.  but I’m worried about lack of accountability. Anyone else on here flying solo? How do you stay motivated?

I'm the only one I know irl doing it right now. But I have a few friends who have done it in the past and my husband and kids are very encouraging. I'm still making rice, grilled cheese, etc. for them but nothing I find very tempting. Like dessert!!.

I find this forum to be a good encouragement! I'm on Day 22 :D

@Cab1126 - I'm on my own too and also started on Sunday. :) You're friend didn't make it very long. LOL. Right now I just keep reminding myself of all the reasons I decided to do this and telling myself that I WILL succeed. There is no other option. I will make it.

Archived