Microwave Meals

Damon1212

Hi, I was in HEB a few weeks ago and found a microwaveable meal that was Whole 30 approved.   It tasted great, and honestly THAT'S what introduced me to Whole 30 which I begin tomorrow.

So I went to the store today to buy a bunch of meal prep stuff for the upcoming week, and had planned on buying several of those . . . in particular to take for lunch at work.

And of course I can't find them now.    I ate the ones I originally bought, and now I have no idea what they were.   Anyone have any ideas?   I can't seem to find it on the "approved" list, but I KNOW the logo was the same as the approved logo.   Like I said, it's how I even found this site.   

• Moderators
59 minutes ago, Damon1212 said:

Hi, I was in HEB a few weeks ago and found a microwaveable meal that was Whole 30 approved.   It tasted great, and honestly THAT'S what introduced me to Whole 30 which I begin tomorrow.

So I went to the store today to buy a bunch of meal prep stuff for the upcoming week, and had planned on buying several of those . . . in particular to take for lunch at work.

And of course I can't find them now.    I ate the ones I originally bought, and now I have no idea what they were.   Anyone have any ideas?   I can't seem to find it on the "approved" list, but I KNOW the logo was the same as the approved logo.   Like I said, it's how I even found this site.   

Is this the list you looked at? https://whole30.com/whole30-approved/

If it's not on this list, it wouldn't have had the Whole30 approved sticker/stamp on the packaging.  There are a few on this list - Grandcestors Meals, Snap Kitchen.... if you can't find the one you originally had.

Archived