Starting May 16th

Ana Lidia

@Ana Lidia you can do this! It's all about your mindset because it WILL get difficult, and you'll probably feel worse before you feel better. I promise you it's worth it though. Just decide that you will not eat the foods are not compliant for 30 days and that's that. The more you resist the easier it will get!

5 hours ago, ldmcniel said:

@Ana Lidia you can do this! It's all about your mindset because it WILL get difficult, and you'll probably feel worse before you feel better. I promise you it's worth it though. Just decide that you will not eat the foods are not compliant for 30 days and that's that. The more you resist the easier it will get!

Thanks! I want to prove to myself that I can do that! And I can!

Hi there! I also started on 5/16 - my third round. :) Hope you're doing well so far and happy day 3! I've got some big events coming up this month so I'll need to stay strong and accountable throughout... work trip this weekend, wedding next weekend, and my 5 year anniversary with my guy on 6/3. We got this!!

7 hours ago, kellyfoss said:

Hi there! I also started on 5/16 - my third round. :) Hope you're doing well so far and happy day 3! I've got some big events coming up this month so I'll need to stay strong and accountable throughout... work trip this weekend, wedding next weekend, and my 5 year anniversary with my guy on 6/3. We got this!!

Hi!!! You have a lot of events with a lot of food... This is so hard to me. I am very happy to have someone in the same day than I. 

Let's overcome the difficulties together!

Today I am realy wanting to eat some sugar... I don't know what to do.

By the way... I Know: I'll be strong! We got this!

Archived