Starting May 21!!

Aleah1986

I am starting my whole30 May 21! Looking for others who are starting the same day! Hopefully we can motivate each other and keep us accountable. I have always struggled with my weight but after hearing so many good things about the whole30 I think this may finally be the time it comes off! 

Hey there!

I am starting today too!

I did my first Whole 30 two years ago, and kept off the 1 stone I lost until about Jan of this year, where it all went a bit off course!!  I am very excited about this current one as I know how good it is and how empowered I felt last time.  Just let's take it one day at a time and we will all get there.  Preparation is EVERYTHING and remind me of this when I am moaning about it being hard!!! :wacko: I am trying to plan meals two days forward, so that I am not stuck in the "what can I have for dinner" spiral.

All the very best to all of you and looking forward to swapping stories! :D

Yes!! I love this idea! I haven’t checked since I posted that first topic. Now we are three days in! I work at a bakery and all I wanted to do today was like all the cookie!!!! Uhhg. This is difficult. 

Omg working in a bakery and doing this would be so hard!! we can do it tho! I’ve been prepping two days ahead and that seems to be helping me. What kind of stuff have you been making? I love getting new ideas for suppers.

How was everyone's weekend.  I had to endure watching several family members polishing off what was left of my birthday cake on one of the days, and managed to swerve around all the tempting stuff at a couple of get togethers, including alcohol. However........................I remained strong and didn't give in ;)

That's one week we've all done! How is everyone?

Archived