Started Whole30 on 5/21, joined the community today!

alaskanheart

I've been doing Whole30 since 5/21, and I've been feeling really great so far! Just super thirsty ALL the time... Drinking about 120+ ounces of water every day, too. But I finally decided to join the "Community" so I could reach out for help/ideas/advice. So many of you have already asked some of my many questions, but I just wanted to join to keep me motivated to stay strong and continue on with this!

Hi all, I started May 21st also.  today is day 15.  I feel great but don't feel wight lose.  I am not a big eater prior.  My issue was snacking on dairy and "on the run" meals.  Also really loved my wine.  So I am committed for sure.  I find it hard to get enough protein since i don't crave that.  I also was doing intermittent fasting prior to starting this so eating breakfast when you get up seems too soon  Any advise?

Hey there!

I’m on day 15 too! Not the best of days. Had an awful lot of things to do today and so many places I needed to go. Eating the right things at the right time has been difficult.  I have just about managed to stay on plan but my the skin of my teeth!

This is my second Whole30; the last one being two years ago. I had great results last time and am hoping for the same again but whether I’m imagining it I don’t feel as tho I’ve lost much weight this time. I’m only half way through tho so I’m just being  impatient!!

Let’s all just keep going and supporting each other through the good and the not so good. It’s a brilliant programme and we’re doing it for the good of our minds and bodies. We’ll be so glad we’ve stuck with it in a few weeks time xxx

Archived