W30R1D1 Done - What's My Satiation Point Again?

JLollie

Day one done!  It went really well, but I can see myself needing a reset on my satiation point.  I made a sheet pan salmon for dinner and I could have eaten the ENTIRE thing.   I will be needing to truly listen to when I'm hungry and think about if I'm eating to just to eat or because I'm actually hungry.  I also think I may need to have a heavier lunch but we shall see.

• Moderators
12 hours ago, JLollie said:

Day one done!  It went really well, but I can see myself needing a reset on my satiation point.  I made a sheet pan salmon for dinner and I could have eaten the ENTIRE thing.   I will be needing to truly listen to when I'm hungry and think about if I'm eating to just to eat or because I'm actually hungry.  I also think I may need to have a heavier lunch but we shall see.

Make sure you're adding plated fat to each meal, this is what helps make and keep you full.  But it's also possible that if your diet was a bit nutritionally deficient before coming to Whole30, that your hunger for these foods is going to be increased as your body is going to be 'excited' about all the nutrients... it'll level out :)

Archived