Day 20...Found my Tiger Blood!!!!...finally

This is my 4th (or maybe 5th) Whole 30 in 2 years.  While the others have been during times when I've had a mostly healthy lifestyle (sticking to a mostly paleo diet (at least at home) and exercising regularly) before starting.  This one, however, follows about 4 months of food and (lack of) exercise debauchery...just because #life.  I knew it was exactly what I needed to reset my body (and my mind).

Because my previous Whole 30's were so successful, I had high expectations.   I've been very frustrated that I haven't been feeling the extreme positive results and NSV's this time that I have in the past.  I started questioning whether I was "doing it wrong" and considered giving up...because, you know, my newfound love of good, craft IPA's was much more satisfying (see debauchery above) ;)  I've been reading the Whole 30 day-by-day and trying to stick with it.

At any rate, the point of my post is to offer encouragement to others who are as frustrated as I was.  Whether this is your first or your 5th+ Whole 30.  Everything that the program says about everyone experiencing Tiger Blood differently and at different times as well as where you are coming from before starting your Whole 30 making a big difference is 100% true!!!   Stick with it!!!   2 days ago I was considering giving up.   Today, I'm considering extending for another 15 days (though I'm not gonna lie...I'd still kill for a good IPA LOL!).

Archived