strawberries

spag. squash with beef and Rao's Veggie Tomato Sauce

watermelon

Day 2:

1 c. coffee

1 banana

3 scrambled eggs, salt, pepper

no lunch, was starving! a handful of dried apricots and some almonds

whole foods salad bar, sweet potatos baked, squash, guac, salsa, 2 chk breasts, raw peppers

applesauce w banana and 1/4 c. walnuts

Day 3: (today)

1 c. black coffee

1 banana

3 scrambled eggs w/ onion

1 clementine

salad with veggies, grilled chk, walnuts, olive oil and balsamic

snack: pistacios, 1 apple

Dinner- creamy tomato spaghetti squash with spinach and chicken sausage B)

Hello and welcome!

May I offer you a bit of advice, or more of a question? What brand of turkey bacon did you find that is compliant? Make sure you check your label for sugars (may have names other than sugar) as well as some odd ingredients. I have never found a bacon, turkey, beef or pork, that I could buy commercially.

Hello and welcome!

May I offer you a bit of advice, or more of a question? What brand of turkey bacon did you find that is compliant? Make sure you check your label for sugars (may have names other than sugar) as well as some odd ingredients. I have never found a bacon, turkey, beef or pork, that I could buy commercially.

Hi kb0426! I realized that it wasn't after I had it :( thank you. I haven't had it since and won't be. I'm missing bacon but not wanting to spend the money to order it online. Hmmm.

day 3 end and day 4 so far.

Day 3 ended ROUGHLY....went to WF and got spag squash and made a dish w coconut oil, coconut milk, pasta sauce, compliant chk sausage, veggies and salt/pep. And i DIDNT like it!!!! :( im a PICKY eater as it is, and knew I wasn't crazy about coconut...but I felt very discouraged after this and had to make another meal. Made chk with a little bit of almond flour, cooked in EVOO, and brussels with garlic. Had some applesauce w cinnamon after. **SIGH***

Day 4- feeling better! New day!!!

meal 1- 3 eggs with avocado(tho i dont love it plain), strawberries, banana, and coffee w a little coconut milk (i dont mind it this way!)

meal 2- to come, salad w chk, avocado, pecans, balsamic.

Can i made it to day 30?

Do you have a farmers market near you?? You may be able to find someone there that sells meat (including bacon!) that is excellent. We've got a source at our market that sells uncured chemical free bacon and pork. They also have beef, lamb, chicken, eggs, and all kinds of wonderful meats!! The price is higher than conventional but you save on shipping and I feel it is worth it. Especially with pork.

Do you have a farmers market near you?? You may be able to find someone there that sells meat (including bacon!) that is excellent. We've got a source at our market that sells uncured chemical free bacon and pork. They also have beef, lamb, chicken, eggs, and all kinds of wonderful meats!! The price is higher than conventional but you save on shipping and I feel it is worth it. Especially with pork.

Thank you!!! I will try that! I actually think there's a winter farmer's market near my office...

day 5 continued, had 1 banana w raisins and almond butter post-gym, then had a argula salad w ALOT of beef/tomato sauce leftover from the night before. I ate this around 430 and I swear I was still full by 9pm. Had half of the chipotle salad I got w chk, guac, salsa, fajita veggies. The chicken was SUPER spicy.

Does anyone get Bolocco salads? Are they compliant?

Day 6- woke up super sleepy, making coffee as we speak...at my bf's and he doesn't have eggs (!!!!)....hmmmm

day 6 continued, had leftover piece of chk w avocado, applesauce, banana.

larabar...not the best choice!!

meal 3- lemon garlic chicken and broccoli, was still hungry, only thing around was banana and natural peanut butter, sigh. lesson learned, have to stock bf's apt with approved foods!!!

day 7, overslept, grabbed eggs at whole foods with pork sausage and 2 pieces bacon...eggs are in canola oil ugh and bacon isn't approved. I paid for it though so I'm having it, but lesson learned AGAIN. I will not FALL OFF THE WAGON!

day 7 continued: lunch- leftover lemon garlic chicken w broccoli, didn't stay full long, orange, some almonds.

- dried apricots

dinner- starving after gym! beef with Rao's tomato sauce, brussels in EVOO w garlic, onion, 1/2 c. sweet potato, cauliflower.

- applesauce w cinn. and some raisins.

Day 8- 3 scram. eggs, piece bacon and 1 pork sausage.

- hungry by 11:20a....hmmm

mmmm Rao's... You might want to try adding some more fat (like some olives or a drizzle of olive oil on that chicken) and making sure snacks include protein and fat, not just fruit. I've been eating a lot more fat on the Whole30 than I used to but I find I'm so much fuller after each meal, full enough that I don't need a snack.Try switching the pistachios for cashews or macademia nuts or snacking on cocnut flakes. The ISWF shopping list has some good ideas for how to fill your cart: http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Shopping-List.pdf

mmmm Rao's... You might want to try adding some more fat (like some olives or a drizzle of olive oil on that chicken) and making sure snacks include protein and fat, not just fruit. I've been eating a lot more fat on the Whole30 than I used to but I find I'm so much fuller after each meal, full enough that I don't need a snack.Try switching the pistachios for cashews or macademia nuts or snacking on cocnut flakes. The ISWF shopping list has some good ideas for how to fill your cart: http://whole9life.co...opping-List.pdf

I'm a picky eater and don't like olives :( And I cooked the chicken in EVOO so I got some fat there. Next time I'll add more avocado! Thank you!

Archived