I'm in!

jayelle

Hi. I'm new here, started 1/2. Doing well so far, having tried Atkins on more than one occasion. Didn't know ANYTHING about Paleo or Whole30 until my trainer(doing HIIT to build muscle and increase metabolism) introduced me.

I've known for a long time that I am sensitive to sugar (I also think it's poison, but that doesn't always stop me from eating it!), but I think dairy has become an issue, too. I guess I'll find out for sure after this!

Quick intro - I'm 52 and a 3-time cancer survivor, and after almost 2 years of treatment, am committed to getting stronger and healthier.

Glad to have found this forum!

Welcome jayelle! I wish you luck on your journey. My hat goes off to you in your determination to get stronger and healthier after what I can only imagine has been a beyond-challenging battle with cancer. And 3 times??!! You have amazing strength already, so I can only imagine how phenomenal you will be after your Whole30 is finished! I too am sensitive to sugar (and I too think it's poison, but it's deliciousness often speaks louder to me!) so I know how you feel there. I'm officially on Day One of my second Whole30 - I started on 1/2 but then decided to get the emails (which I love so far) so I started over today. I look forward to hearing your success story at the end of your Whole30 - again, welcome and good luck!!

Archived