Gavril's Log....one more time!!

Gavril

I have tried this a few time before but I never get past the weekend, I think i need to be responsible to my self and somebody else. so I am calling my self out. I am hoping I can stick with this, I really need to work on my cravings.

day 3 (jan 4 )

AM- 2 Boiled eggs, leftover squash from last night, greens with mushrooms, pineapple slice,

Noon - grilled steak with mixed lettuce raw carrots bean sprouts (mung) and cukes

snack - almonds, raw veg, egg

skip to day 10...last night I had some crazy cravings! I ate pistachios, oven roasted beef and home made Chicken soup and distracted my self with TV and they went away....but I am still on track. the weekend tends to be hard for me and this one is no different, parties every night.

AM - 3.5 oz piece of salmon seared crispy in grass fed ghee with Chinese greens and cabbage with mushrooms and scallion with banana and blackberries

Noon - small portion rib eye with chimichurri and broccoli and beet salad

snack buts, raw veg and chicken

well I ran my first half marathon this weekend woefully under nourished and completely crashed....so I ate a goo packet and had some Gatorade so much for my whole 30. I will most likely try to finish up the moth eating well and try again in a few months...ah well, 11 day it is better than before!

Archived