Loose stool with white specks?

krobbs19

This is my second Whole30. Last January I did one too. I am on day 20 and I am still experiencing very loose stools pretty often. In these stools are also white specks with some that float to the top. Then yesterday I experienced pretty bad diarrhea. I just thought maybe this is stuff I've been needing to get out of my system, but I am wondering now if there's something more to this that I don't know of.  Has anyone experienced this or know what it may be??

I also have found white bits in my stool recently, although it started about a week before I began my whole30. I thought it might be nuts as I read they are often undigested and can show up, and I was eating a few each day, so I cut them out and kept an eye on it.

Unfortunately I am now constipated and have only been once in the last week, and I was so relieved to go at that time I forgot to check! But next time I go I will see if there is an improvement (praying that its soon!). If you're eating nuts could be worth cutting them out too to check.

Archived