2 weeks in, thin k we messed up with cooking spray

We are 2 weeks in on the Whole 30. We've been reading ingredients like crazy, but occasionally missed something. One biggie, I just read the label on the cooking spray we have been using, trying to use up what was left. It's a canola spray, and I just saw it has soy lecithin in it. Have we totally derailed our whole 30? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mitchhayes said:

We are 2 weeks in on the Whole 30. We've been reading ingredients like crazy, but occasionally missed something. One biggie, I just read the label on the cooking spray we have been using, trying to use up what was left. It's a canola spray, and I just saw it has soy lecithin in it. Have we totally derailed our whole 30? 

Oh man, what a bummer!  

Have a read through this article and see what you think about starting over. https://whole30.com/2014/06/really-start-whole30/

Soy is pretty disruptive unfortunately - would you maybe consider adding an additional two weeks to the end before you do reintros?  Then it's not as much like starting over so much as 'extending this great program' :D 

• 6 months later...