I'm halfway through!!

mistysickmeier

This was an experience that I thought would be harder than it is. I am halfway through today and I will have to say that I am feeling pretty great. I know I've lost some weight, I'm sleeping better, I have more energy, and I'm way less moody! 

I will say though that I do miss some things that I was eating before. Last night I really just wanted a cheeseburger. Instead I had a hamburger patty with a fried egg on top and some kale chips. I like how these meals do not leave me feeling like complete crap after. 

Anybody else on the same day as I am? 

I am.  It's now day 19 and I'm still waiting for the "magic" to happen.  The Day By Day journal says it can happen as late as the third or fourth week, or even later for some.  So I'll be tweeking my meal plans this week to make especially sure I'm eating enough of the right stuff.  I know we aren't supposed to "measure" anything we're eating (just using eyeball guidelines) but somehow I don't think I'm doing the veggies and fat right.  I'm going to measure out at least 2 full cups of veggies and/or fruit and 2 Tbls. of fat for every meal.

Archived