Day Two on Whole 30!

This is my second days guys- Sorry I did not post the first day BUT better late then never!

I have to say first thing first. Go to target and by the whole30book. It is SO INSPIRING. it is going to basically tell you all the emotions you may be dealing with during your food journey and how to overcome it. I got it for 17 bucks at target. best thing ever. I read the book before starting and bought myself a diary and a food journey. No joke. Its almost like a free counselor this whole 30 book.

I am constantly on the go (but really who isn't) So I did some simple meal prepping and am following the first week guidelines that the book recommended. This book is also giving me the confidence to plan for the next three weeks! I am pumped. Slightly going through sugar withdrawal but I am hoping this helps. I need a new and improved me!

For this interested I am more than happy to post the food that I prepped for my week. Also what I am learning. I slightly overbought at the grocery store and having some buyers remorse. HOWEVER, learning experience. I just ate my leftovers from last night. Spaghetti squash with meat sauce. DELICIOUS. Almost does not feel like it is suppose to be good for you.

***My VICE...I am putting this out there for the world to know. I LOVE my wine. I drink way too much of it. The point of hangovers everyday to deal with the stress of my everyday life. This is the diet that I want to help me break that, I am more excited than ever. I need this for me. Last night was my first night without a drink in months. Instead I had an apple bubbly seltzer (WHOLE 30 APPROVED) it tasted like wine and I put in my in wine glass. I am also going to get kombucha (spelling??)) I hear that is great for you to!

Archived