Starting Today! Yikes!

esazer

Hi All,

I’m a 45 year old man living in New York. This will be my first Whole30. Starting at at really weird time. At the end of the month, I’ll be moving into a new place about an hour from where I live now. Luckily, I don’t own too many things. I’ll be bringing more food and food related items than other stuff.

Super excited yet a tiny bit scared about the Whole30. I rarely eat breakfast. Been intermittent fasting for months. Intermittent fasting has helped with, maybe even eliminated GERD. Hoping that by resuming a morning breakfast that doesn’t trigger the GERD. I know the books says not to drink coffee in lieu of a morning breakfast as it’s a appetite suppressant but coffee consumed hours before a meal really does help me. I’ll have to feel it out but open to advice. 

I’ll be checking in regularly.

Day # 3 people and I am so pissed off. Everything feels like it’s crashing down on me. Everyone wants my attention. Then when I give it to them, they don’t want to hear what I have to say. Some people think there are more than 24 hours in a day to be a good son, good brother, good employee, good freaking roommate while also magically somehow through all this tugging and sticky-stinky needing be a good person to myself...ALL AT ONCE! 

Those stages laid out in the book aren’t wrong except mine seem to be morphing into one another. Yesterday I had to skip the gym because it felt like I was about to die. Today I have no patience for anything. Holy goodness gracious, I want to create a new universe where I can be left alone to do the Whole30 without all these lovely morons in my life.

Thank you. That’s my vent for now.

Archived