September Whole30 Win

lisalee0

Hi Whole30 Community!  I'm not a frequent poster, but I just have to share that this, my 4th Whole30, has introduced me to the amazingness of creating compliant food bonuses?  Yeah, food bonuses is the best way to describe them.  I have completed all of my previous W30s without going out of my way to make "extras" like compound butter or sauces.  However, in this W30, I have continued to make my staple meals, but have been making food bonuses to go with.  This week, I made a compound butter to add to my butternut squash soup.  Next level!  I've made Bang Bang sauce to just keep in the fridge and put on everything.  Amazing!  Today, I made nom nom paleo's Magic Mushroom seasoning.  I'LL NEVER LIVE WITHOUT IT!  I feel like I've reached a whole new level of Whole30 expert and I also realize how key this is to making my food freedom so much extra.  If you've taken the time to read, thanks!  Let me know what your favorite food bonuses are.

22 hours ago, lisalee0 said:

Let me know what your favorite food bonuses are.

That is great!  Thanks for all the suggestions!  I've been doing simple cooking pretty well but haven't ventured into the level you described, but I need to and I can, if I make the time for it.  I was proud of myself for just making ghee...  :P  which I use every day.  My favorite thing so far has been olive tapenade which I can get at the olive bar at Kroger.  I put that sh** on everything!!  Grilled fish, chicken, pork.  Then for beef, I add a little tomato paste and coconut aminos for my own version of steak sauce.  That has been my go-to meal save. 

Archived