BLOATING

Hey everyone? Could use alot of feedback here. I just finished Day 25 and have been experiencing alot of bloating these past few days. On Day 15, I felt really different, like I had lost so much weight, felt skinny & even LOOKED thinner. But now I feel like I'm gaining my weight back. I haven't really changed anything in my diet this whole month. Maybe not getting in as much water. I'm even going to CrossFit everyday. I'm not eating any FODMAPS either. No food that would cause bloating. It is just my body still healing from all the crap I use to eat before Whole30? I use to eat pretty bad.  

Bueller,

Sorry that no one has responded to you yet!  I cannot help much since I'm only on Day 10 and it's my first Whole30, but I wanted to respond to let you know that someone out there is thinking of you and hoping for the best for you.  All I can really say is that I was so bloated on Day 3.  I looked much bigger than when I was pregnant.  Then, I found out that it might have been partially related to my menstrual cycle.  However, in the meantime, I did read a ton about people getting very bloated on the Whole30.  I think that you are doing all of the right things and even exercising through the Whole30 when you may be tired or busy preparing foods.  That's awesome!  You're so close to day 30.  Good job!!

Sincerely,

Maria

Thank you Maria! Today was my last day! Still pretty bloated. I've read that it can take some people longer for their digestive system to adjust to healthy foods, particularly breaking down fats. Doing more research though, because now that I'm done, & still bloated, I need to figure out a way to get rid of it.

Archived