Day 3 and I'm smiling over my coffee

plcon

I've been eating "mostly" Paleo for awhile now, but was still feeling off. My nemesis has been dairy...extra cheese on my burgers, on my salads, and waaay too much cream in my coffee. I decided I'd try a Whole30 to see if I could figure out what my body would like me to eat, or not eat. Today is day 3 and I have not had to fly to the restroom after my morning mug of coffee (tmi I imagine, but there it is), which if I'm being honest was more like coffee in my cream.

Thinking I have been clued in on what I shouldn't be eating LOL I admit I was really freaked out about ditching the heavy cream. I know, stupid thing to freak out about in life, but we all have our quirks. THANK YOU to everyone here who has mentioned coconut cream!!! I think I can handle the switch with a smile :)

It's great how everything falls into place during the w30. I've talked about this a million times...I kicked and screamed over friday happy hour (and Tuesday happy hour and sunday brunch) and thought my life was going to end without it. Shocker...it didn't.

Archived