Daisy's first whole 30

Daisy R

I didn't have time to post last night. But day 17 went well.

Cardio first thing in the morning

Meal 1: Hungry Man Sweet potato casserole and half an avocado

Meal 2: Coconut crusted chicken and mashed sweet potato

Pre-workout: 2 eggs mashed with half an avocado and salt

Kicboxing

Meal 3: 3 mustard apple turkey burgers, 2 pieces of pumpkin alfredo casserole, a spoonful of mayo, lettuce topped with salsa and half an avocado.

I definitely need to buy more veggies. All the veggies I have left are high in carbs, which I'm trying not to have to many of, we'll see. I have been realizing that when I don't sleep enough that my energy is horrible throughout the day. I'm not sure how many hours my body needs yet. But since school started last week, I don't have as much free time as I used to. So it's been hard getting everything in and often I lose hours of sleep. I need to figure out another system to make sure I get some more sleep. It's usually Tuesday and Wednesdays, that I feel the most tired. So I need to look where I can move other responsibilites too.

Another issue (which might be TMI for some of you, if so just skip this part lol), but I've been spotting for the past couple of days. It's very similar to how it is at the end of your period. It's been really weird and different from when I've spotted before. While on my 21 day juice cleanse, my period came early and was regular. This is totally different since it's not regular blood. I think it's just my body adjusting and cleansing itself.

I also feel like I have a sore throat. The feeling started yesterday. I don't want to take anything for it and am hoping that it'll go away on it's own. I'm wondering if it has to do with my lack of adequate sleep the past couple days or if my body is cleansing itself. I know I've heard of being people more mucusy during a juice cleanse, which I've sort of experienced before. So I'm not sure if this is similar to that.

Anyway, back to work. I'll update later about today.

Hey guys. I have a lot of updating to do. Things have been way too busy since school has started again. When I come home, I just want to eat and relax. Here is my log from day 18 to yesterday which was day 24.

Day 18:

Fasted leg day

Meal 1: half mushroom and kale quiche with acorn squash and an avcoado mashed with salt

Meal 2: A pork rib (which I only took a bite out of and couldn't eat the rest since it was too dry, 2 pieces of pumpkin alfredo casserole, sweet potato fries, two eggs mashed with half an avocado, strawberries

Meal 3: Pulled barbecue chicken and mashed sweet potato and a mango.

Day 19:

Fasted cardio

Meal 1: Hungry man sweet potato casserole with half an avocado

Meal 2: Mushroom and tomato frittata and an avocado

Meal 3: 3 mustard apple turkey burgers, cauliflower, lettuce topped with salsa and half an avocado and a spoonful of mayo

Day 20:

Pre workout: Sausage and a spoonful of coconut manna

HIIT workout

Meal 1: 4 eggs scrambled with spinach and onions, half and avocado and a fried plaintain

Meal 2: chipotle's carnita salad with guacamole and salsa

Day 21:

meal 1: Eggs scrambled with mushrooms

2 workout classes

Meal 2: Hungry man sweet potato casserole and half an avocado

went to a baby shower and had an orange and a cherry pie larabar- which was way too sweet! then went to this get together and had strawberries, cherry tomatoes with some guacamole

Meal 3: pulled barbecue chicken and mashed sweet potato

Day 22:

Meal 1: 2 eggs mashed with half an avocado

Meal 2: (went out for NYC's restaurant week to a steakhouse) appetizer: endive and greens salad with mustard vinagreet (which I quizzed the waiter on and it was Whole30 compliant), entree: petit filet mignon which was grilled in evoo and salad. regularly it would come with this sauce on top of it but because I quizzed the waiter on ingredients and oil he knew to leave my sauce off of my steak. yay for good waiters!

Meal 3: 3 coconut meat cups topped with sausage gravy and some cauliflower

Day 23:

fasted arm day

Meal 1: egg, tomato and avocado salad and a fried plaintain

Meal 2: 3 coconut meat cups topped with sausage gravy, broccoli and strawberries

Meal 3: Ropa vieja, asparagus and half an avocado

Day 24:

fasted cardio

Meal 1: 4 eggs mashed with an avocado and salt, baby carrots with cashew "cheese" sauce (i couldn't eat the whole thing)

Meal 2: barbecue pulled chicken, broccoli and strawberries topped with coconut manna (this combo was heavenly!0

pre workout: a sausage and a handful of raw cashews

Meal 3: ropa vieja, an avocado and some more of the carrots and cheese sauce.

Archived