Anyone else starting 1/22/13?

KimberlyJ

Hi, I'm starting today and wondering if anyone else would like to join a support group?

This is my first Whole30, but I did a little test run for the last two weeks where I was about 80% compliant. I felt great by the end, so I can't wait to see how I feel when I am fully compliant.

The biggest challenges for me will be incorporating more protein and less alcohol. Oh, and also not eating cheese!!!!!!!!! I will be tested several times over the next month - two wine tastings, two charity galas, and a trip to Colorado so far.

Hoping for more energy, better sleep (total insomniac), and a flatter belly. Here's to good health!

Kimberly

I'm already mid stream, or I'd join your group... Welcome!

And believe it or not you won't miss the alcohol as much as you think. I had a serious wine and beer habit prior to whole 30. It was the one thing I thought I couldn't do without.. Surprise, I have a healthy relationship with the grape now!

Good luck

I started my first Whole30 today, too and would love a support group! Count me in.

I am a dairy fiend - cheese, cream, butter, you name it - I heart it. Also Mardi Gras begins this weekend so giving up booze and king cakes will definitely be tough!

Good luck to us all! :)

The timeline is good, but it is different for everyone. I had a headache on day 2 and 3 because I gave up coffee. I was never in the "kill all things stage" although yesterday I was quite the b*tch, but I also started my period. I am on day 10 and do have a slight headache today and I am a bit tired.

Archived