Started Whole 30 1-27-2013

Cyndie

Well I started seven days ago but forgot to post that I was starting. I have been roughly following Paleo for about 5 weeks before starting the Whole 30 strictly following the guidelines. For the most part have been doing very well with few carb cravings. When I do "crave" them it is more related to environmental factors rather than "feeling" like I must have them. Like when I went into the bookstore the other day I really wanted a Starbucks, I was fine before I walked into the book store!

One problem I have been dealing with is heartburn after eating. Even taking some digestive enzymes

seem to make the problem worse. So I went to my Chiropractor and got a good adjustment and some really good news. My treatment went very well and there was a lot less wrong than normally! Things just popped into place with out much effort. This is just after one week. Also the heartburn is gone.

I have to say I feel so much better, lighter and more clearheaded.

Cheers

Cyndie

Well done, sounds like you're doing great. Isn't it amazing how, as you say, we're conditioned by environmental factors. Fortunately that really improved for me with W30. Now I can go into my favourite coffee shops and only want a black coffee and am genuinly not the least bit tempted by anything else. Keep up the good work.

Archived