It's time to practice what i learned

It took me 60 days to really overcome some serious health concerns. I didn't lose any weight but lost 3% body fat. I have reintroduced food according to the book and I did not have any adverse effects. I eat using Paleo guidelines these last 30 days but what i did notice is i started snacking between meals(good food of course), making SWYPO meals, choosing to eat lots of fruit, my portions were bigger and my energy level was low so i started drinking that afternoon coffee. Just wondering if this is physical or behavioral. I don't feel good about myself now and i wanted to start the Whole 30 again but after reading some of the Forums i think it is a matter of personal discipline and just need to take those training wheels off and practice what i learned.

There will be many opportunities in the future for you to stop and evaluate how you're eating and make adjustments as needed. fine tuning here and there doesn't mean you have to start a new W30. But you're right to catch it as early as possible and make an honest assessment and make some changes if you feel their needed. My energy levels tend to ping pong all over the place, good quality sleep still eludes me. I think the change of seasons too has an effect on my overall mood and energy. I've been more tired since the time change, my body still wants to hibernate!

Archived