Day after 1st intro and I want to crawl into a hole!

So yesterday was my daughter's 5th bday and since I had just finished my W30 I figured it would be my Gluten day.

Small piece of rye toast with my eggs and within the hour I felt different. Later in the day I noticed my stomach was more bloated than it had been on the W30. I made her a Paleo cake (huge success!) but opted for traditional buttercream frosting and had to go with the crap storebought decorative icing tubes. Anyways.... we had Pizza for dinner (the real dough kind as she calls it! no cauliflower crust on her bday).... and today I just want to die!

Couldn't get out of bed, felt stuffy and headachy, now I have full blown killer headache bordering on migraine.

Dunno if it was gluten or sugar but I am leaning towards the Gluten. I goofed by reintro too many things but woah my suspicions that gluten may be responsible for the chronic headaches and migraines I've had are growing!!!

Will eat W30 for a cpl days then try to reintroduce just clean raw dairy and see how that goes. Then maybe try gluten again with just bread and pasta where there is no added sugar.

Archived