My first Whole30!

rcavitt

Hello everyone!

My name is Rachel and this is my first time participating in a W30, although I have been eating "Paleo" for the last two months (about 95/5). Initially, I was attracted to the Paleo way of eating in regards to my husband's health. He constantly has digestive issues, is lactose intolerant, and was recently placed on medication for IBS. Although our family (we have two daughters, ages 9 & 5) has made significant changes we're still not all on board with this way of eating. I hope that upon completion of my W30, the proof will be in the pudding (made with coconut cream, of course :D). I want to be an example for my husband, daughters, friends & family! Letsssss do this!

Should I post my daily meals here? Also during this W30, my goal is to start Crossfit. Any suggestions there? I'm a bit intimidated by the whole thing :unsure:

Thanks!

• Moderators

You can post your meals here. Some people find it helps them stay on track to report publicly what they are eating. And, we might notice some improvements you need to make and point them out to you. On the other hand, I am not enthusiastic about reporting every meal as it seems to be something to obsess about. May report your meals for a few days and then see if you want to continue?

Archived