Don't want to lose weight

RhondaG

I started Whole 30 three days ago after recently finishing P90X. I'm physically fit but need a healthier diet. The thing is, I'm 5'7" and 114 pounds (first thing in the morning). I've always been thin and I don't want to lose weight. I'm wondering if this is a good program for me.

Sure it is! Just eat! It's not meant to be a weight loss program...it just happens to work out that way for a lot of overweight folks, because it tends to "right the ship" from a hormonal and caloric perspective.

Follow the meal template and eat until you're full!

Thanks for replying, Renee! I know my situation is not that common. Anytime I tell someone I'm on an exercise or eating program they seem to get really annoyed at me because they think I don't need it. I'm a 43 year old mother of 3 young kids who has developed some unhealthy habits since having children. Of course I want to look good, but I really want to feel good and be more active and available for my family. I was afraid no one would read my post or would write back something nasty. I really appreciate your response!

We don't do "nasty" here on the forums. :) everybody's got different context and different goals! Just working on your relationship w food and cracking down on healthier habits? Both great reasons for being here!

Archived