Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the Spawn of Satan

Why I thought off-roading with some chocolate chip cookie dough was a good idea is beyond me. There was no good reason to eat the dough except I wanted some damn cookie dough! And then one ball of dough turned into several and now I live with the result of the choice I made which is me feeling like absolute crap not to mention the stomach cramps which started quite soon after. Notice I'm not blaming anyone or situation on my choice. It was a choice I made, albeit a very poor one.

This morning I am eating right, drinking tons of water, and am try to turn this into a positive learning experience for me. This is what I have learned:

• I now know the answer to the question I've had for a long time. Gluten, and probably dairy, do bad things to my stomach.
  • Since completing my Whole30, my stomach and body really like me to eat this way. I will continue to eat this way.
  • It helps me to write down what I eat and how I feel daily. It keeps me accountable and it is very easy to do.
  • Sweets, for me, need to be saved for special occasions. The Sugar Dragon is alive and well within me.

And last but not least:

• Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough is the Spawn of Satan and should be avoided at all costs!

Archived