Doing a Whole365!

atari_simply

Hey all! I just wanted to come in here and introduce myself! I discovered the W30 in September of 2016 and did my first official W30 starting on October 10. I basically haven't looked back. I've still been sugar free since then, the only things that I had reintroduced were corn and wine in November/December. But I decided that 2017 is going to be a Whole365 for me! 

I don't know why I never joined this forum, but yesterday I was looking for an answer and discovered that there was a lot of useful info here! So thank you all! I'm happy to be here :)

What's your end goal @atari_simply?

When will you develop your own eating plan based on what you learned in your first W30? I mean W30 was only ever meant to be done for 30 days as a gut reset, so I'm wondering why you'd want to keep it going for an entire year, knowing that even a mouthful of sauce with some added sugar will bring you right back to day one again...

It takes true grit to do a Whole 365. There are a handful who have but after a year, it came undone. It was mostly in the form of rebound weight gain of 80-100 lbs when the Whole 365 came to an end. 

If there's one non-compliant item eaten in 30 days, the Whole 30 is over.  If one non-compliant item is eaten in a Whole 365, it's over, too. It can no longer be called a Whole 30 but actually becomes our own way of eating.

It can be very confusing when FB groups and others have made it their challenge to eat Whole 30 Forever.  Food Freedom Forever doesn't mean doing a Whole 30 Forever.  Food Freedom Forever means that you construct your plan with the tools you've learned by diagnostic testing....the Reintro Phase.  

There will be more leeway and liberty and freedom to enjoy your life. Celebrations, holidays, or just the day-to-day living.  A plan that you can actually follow for the rest of your life with ease.  Without remorse or the need to start over for eating one non-compliant item but freedom. For real.

Ooo, FFF also includes mini-resets  but not 365 days. That is a giant hunk of time.   

Archived