Reaction and can't figure out to what food!

Good Morning!

So I am on Day 22 and changed up my breakfast this morning a little bit (not too much) and seem to be having some strange reaction and I can't figure out what food it is to!

The feeling is hard to explain. Almost like I can't get a "gas bubble" out of like my throat? I am yawning constantly and feeling like I may need to burp (which I never do so this is very rare for me). But basically the reaction is I feel like I'm not breathing correctly/have a gas bubble in my throat I cannot get rid of and have been yawning constantly (not from being tired). If that makes any sense at all...

For breakfast I made an egg veggie bake this week with eggs, broccoli, peppers, onions and kale.

I have been routinely eating kale, eggs and onions for the past 3 weeks.

I normally eat broccoli, but haven't in the past 2 weeks. And peppers are new for me.  

Any ideas as to what food may be doing this? I feel it right after breakfast and it continues all day. My lunch is the same as the last 2 weeks so that couldn't be it. This just started happening yesterday after the first day of this new breakfast and is happening again today after breakfast.

Thank you!!

• Moderators

I guess I would assume either broccoli or peppers... if those are the foods that are new... but that sounds more like an allergic reaction, so have you ever had that reaction to broccoli and peppers before?  Or by peppers are new, do you mean you've never eaten them before? 

If it gets worse or worrisome, off to the doctor with you!

@SugarcubeOD Yes I am guessing peppers maybe? Or cashews are new as of yesterday but that was at lunch time. And yes I mean new by I usually don't eat peppers, if anything just a few chopped up in a recipe and I've never ran across this issue. Broccoli I do eat very often normally, just haven't in the past 2 weeks. So strange!

Archived